Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday September 3, 2013 - 20:23:28 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
PMI data from the U.S. mixed. Syria uncertainties persist
|PMI data from the U.S. mixed. Syria uncertainties persist|
4 September 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: AU- GDP. Europe: EZ/DE/FR/GB- Service PMIs, EZ- Retail Sales, GDP. North America: US-Weekly Mortgages, Trade. Service PMI, Beige Book, CA- Trade, BOC decision
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- GDP, EZ/DE/FR/GB- Service PMIs, EZ- Retail Sales, GDP, US- Trade. Service PMI, Beige Book, CA- BOC decision
- Early reports of missile launches in the eastern Mediterranean were quickly dismissed as inaccurate. Additional market rumors would not be surprising and should be teared with a heavy dose of skepticism. Mid-morning in the U.S., Republican House Speaker Boehner endorsed action by Obama in Syria and his comment weighed on stocks..
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept policy steady as widely expected. The Bank took a less dovish tone from a month ago, but continued to suggest a weaker AUD could help the economy. Australia holds national elections on Saturday. The central bank wants to stay above the fray.
- Monday saw a slew of manufacturing PMI reports, and in general they pointed to improving economic performances almost everywhere. U.S. Manufacturing PMI data TUESDAY were mixed. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts
- President Obama backing down from his threat of military action vs.Syria gave equity markets a boost..Obama will attend the G20in St. Petersburg in Russia later this week. We don't expect much from the meeting.
- More PMI reports will be released daily through Thursday. There are also central Bank decisions are still due this week from, Canada, the U.K. and the ECB. In addition to a slew of other reports. Friday features key U.S. employment data. Thursday and Friday are Jewish holidays which could limit dealer participation. On Saturday Australia holds national elections.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar and see the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.75% +1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.95% +5bp
||U.S. 2.85% +7bp
||North America: Higher|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.