Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday September 11, 2013 - 09:32:06 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
UK employment data stronger than expected. U.S. 10-yr later
|UK employment data stronger than expected. U.S. 10-yr later|
11 September 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US: Mortgage Statistics, Wholesale Inventories, Weekly Crude, 10-yr Auction, Discount Minutes
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- 10-yr Auction
- The GBP has gained on a larger fall (plus constructive revisions) in the number of unemployed. U.K. unemployment rate 7.0% target for BOE to start to tighten policy. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Focus remains on Fixed Income markets on hope there is the chance of some sort of negotiated settlement to the Syrian situation. President Obama confirmed diplomatic approach late Tuesday. Wednesday sees a key 10-yr bond auction.
- We still feel most of the Fed Board is looking for a pretext to "taper"asset purchases. Most seem to feel the time has come to draw the program to an end. The upcoming FOMC (Sept 18) meeting includes a press conference so it would be the ideal chance for Bernanke to explain a policy change.
- Friday sees key Retail Sales data and September preliminary University of Michigan Sentiment figures. Early Thursday sees the latest Reserve Bank of New Zealand policy decision.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.75% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 2.03% 0bp
||U.S. 2.96% 0bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.