Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday September 12, 2013 - 09:38:36 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Australia employment falls. RBNZ policy steady as expected
|Australia employment falls. RBNZ policy steady as expected|
12 September 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: US- Weekly Jobless, Import Prices. Natl Gas, 30-yr
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobless, 30-yr Auction
- Overnight, the AUD weakened following the second straight monthly decline in Australian employment. The unemployment rate held steady at 5.70% See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- The Reserve Bank of New Zealand kept its rates steady at 2.50% and promised to keep rates steady until 2014. Rates appear to be headed higher thereafter.
- Fixed Income market prices are higher. Hope remains the Syrian situation will fade away..
- We feel the Fed plans to announce a "taper" of its asset purchases next week. Most see a USD 10 bln cut. The September 18 FOMC includes a press conference so it is the ideal time to explain a policy change.
- Friday sees key U.S. Retail Sales data and September preliminary University of Michigan Sentiment figures.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.73% -1bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.97% -3bp
||U.S. 2.89% -3bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.