Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday September 19, 2013 - 20:24:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Solid U.S. Data. Weak UK Retail Sales.
|Solid U.S. Data. Weak UK Retail Sales.|
20 September 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: No Major Data. Europe: EZ- Consumer Sentiment. North America: CA- CPI, US- Commitment of Traders
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: EZ- Consumer Sentiment. CA- CPI
- Key U.K. Retail Sales data for August were considerably weaker than expected and have seen the GBP decline. This was the first set of data from the U.K. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- U.S, data over the day Thursday were better than expected, especiallty Existing Homes Sales and Weekly Jobless Claims, There were however issues with both data sets. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Financial markets remain befuddled by the Fed decision not to start to reduce its asset purchases on Wednesday. That day was thought to be an ideal opportunity to act. The decision raised questions about Fed economic confidence..
- Press reports suggest Janet Yellen is the likely candidate for Bernanke's job. The nomination could come as early as next week barring an unexpected developments. She should be a safe appointment.
- On Friday Canadian CPI data are released. On Sunday Germany will hold what looks to be closely contested national elections.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.68% -3bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.93% -7bp
||U.S. 2.75% +4 bp
||North America: Mixed|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 9 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 12:00 EZ- Draghi EU Parliament Testimony
Tue 10 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Ind/Prod Output, Trade
AA 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 11 July 2018
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 12 July 2018
AA 12:30 US- CPI
Fri 13 July 2018
A 14:00 US- Prelim University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.