Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday September 29, 2013 - 19:21:07 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
PMI data due in the front half of the week Jobs at the end
|PMI data due in the front half of the week Jobs at the end|
30 September 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: CN- HSBC PMI JP- Mfg PMI, Unemployment, Retail Sales, Industrial Output Europe: DE- Retail Sales, EZ- HICP. North America: US- Chicago PMI.
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- HSBC PMI JP- Mfg PMI, Retail Sales, Industrial Output, DE- Retail Sales, EZ- HICP
- The next few weeks in the U.S. will focus on the U.S. government budget and the debt ceiling impasse. The Republicans are ready to run the bus off the cliff while the Democrats and the President refuse to do anything to reform out of control government spending. As usual.they will run the clock out until the last minute and then finally come to an agreement. Its all a charade.
- The Fed is still employing its Tower of Babble policy with Fed officials continuing to muddy the waters with one continuously contradicting the other. With policy data dependent, the major focus this week will be the employment report on Friday. We feel it is unlikely the Fed would react to a single employment report this Friday no matter what the outcome.
- The week ahead will be especially heavy on the data front. The early part of the week will see a slew of final PMI reports for September, plus the quarterly Japanese Tankan Survey. The markets watch the PMI reports closely even though they are not as good predictors of key economies as some might hope. Wednesday through Friday will see a number of U.S. employment reports. Street estimates currently are for a lackluster 180K increase in U.S. jobs in the month.
- Janet Yellen appears to be the likely candidate to take Bernanke's job as Fed Chair in late January. Her nomination could come as early as this week or next. She should be a safe appointment.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.69% -1bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.78% -5bp
||U.S. 2.61% -4 bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.