Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday October 2, 2013 - 20:20:42 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
ADP data disappoint. ECB: Little new
|ADP data disappoint. ECB: Little new|
3 October 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: CN/DE- Holiday. EZ/FR/DE/GB- Service PMIs, EZ- Retail Sales US- Weekly Jobless, Service PMI, N Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN/DE- EZ/FR/DE/GB- Service PMIs, US- Weekly Jobless, Service PMI
- The reaction of markets to the partial shutdown of the U.S. government has been muted as it all is being seen as a meaningless political circus. The major focus is on the debt limit talks when the funding authority of the government runs out sometime around October 17.
- The ECB decision and press comments by ECB Draghi were not as dovish as some had hoped. It looks like the central bank is locked into a steady policy for the immediate future. One issue of concern for the markets remains the recent strength of the EUR.
- ADP private employment data released on Wednesday were a touch weaker tan expected. There is no telling when official U.S. NFP will be released, given the government partial shutdown. Weekly Jobless data will be released as previously scheduled on Thursday.A BOJ policy decision is due Friday. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Janet Yellen appears to be the likely candidate to take Bernanke's job as Fed Chair in late January. Her nomination could come as early as this week or next. She should be a safe appointment.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.65% -2bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.82% +1bp
||U.S. 2.62% -2 bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.