Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday October 3, 2013 - 09:47:06 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Govt shutdown charade continues. Mixed SVC PMIs
|Govt shutdown charade continues. Mixed SVC PMIs|
3 October 2013 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: US- Weekly Jobless, Service PMI, N Gas
- HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobless, Service PMI
- The U.S. administration had a photo-op yesterday evening, as they tried to project an image of being reasonable. The President sees the partial shutdown of the government as in its political interest and is not unhappy to see it drag on. The major focus is on the debt limit talks when the funding authority of the government runs out sometime around October 17.
- The Eurozone Service PMI data were revised a touch higher from flash estimates but Germany was revised down. U.K. Service PMI data were lower vs. August , but remain at a lofty level. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released. Latest Eurozone Retail Sales data were stronger than forecast.
- There is no telling when official September U.S. NFP will be released, given the government partial shutdown. Weekly Jobless data will be released as previously scheduled on Thursday.A BOJ policy decision is due Friday. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Janet Yellen appears to be the likely candidate to take Bernanke's job as Fed Chair in late January. Her nomination could come as early as this week or next. She should be a safe appointment.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
||JGB 0.64% -1bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
||Bund 1.84% +2bp
||U.S. 2.64% +1 bp
||North America: Lower|
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.