Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday October 7, 2013 - 08:59:22 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Focus now on Oct 17. Key data postponed
|U.S. Focus now on Oct 17. Key data postponed|
7 October 2013 10:00 gmt
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No major data
||JGB 0.65% -1bp
||Asia Close Lower|
||Bund 1.81% -2bp
||U.S. 2.62% -3 bp
||North America: lower|
CALENDAR: No Major Data
- It appears that the budget/debt default debate negotiatins are now focused on October 17. If past history is guide, there is a fair amount of leeway in that date. We will see.
- Top items due in the week ahead include trade figures from Germany, Canada, US (postponed?) and the U.K. plus employment figures from Australia and Canada. A Bank of England policy decision is set for Thursday. On Friday U.S. retail Sales data (postponed?) is due.
- As for Fed "tapering", the partial shutdown of the government has resulted in key economic data not being released, so policy is on hold. Janet Yellen appears to be the likely candidate to take Bernanke's job as Fed Chair in late January. It might be that the Her nomination is being held up by the budget impasse. This is a non-partisan job, and she would
be a safe appointment for Obama. Yellen is widely seen as a policy dove.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 14 Dec
23:50 JP- Tankan Survey
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --23:50-- JP- Tankan Survey
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..