Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday October 11, 2013 - 09:04:30 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. budget movement? Canada employment data due
|U.S. budget movement? Canada employment data due|
11 October 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: North America: CA- Employment, US- data postponed (shutdown)|
||JGB 0.66% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.87% 0bp
||U.S. 2.66% -3 bp
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA- Employment
- There might have been some softening in the U.S fiscal debate, and this talk has given markets a lift Budget/debt default debate negotiations are now focused on October 17.
- Monday is a partial holiday in the U.S. Columbus Day) and a full holiday in Canada (Thanksgiving).
- In the end, Odds favor a six week extension to the debt limit to November 22. Then we start all over again. To his credit, Obama seems not to favor the debt ceiling extension scenario, but we will have to see how this ridiculous circus plays out.
- Finally,Janet Yellen is the candidate to take Bernanke's job as Fed Chair in late January. She is widely seen as a policy dove. We would characterize her as more of a moderate. With the Democrats holding a Senate majority, her approval should not be a problem.
- The latest Fed Meeting Minutes confirmed that the central bank is of many minds on the issue..
- Top items on Friday are employment figures from Canada and U.S. Retail Sales data (likely postponed).
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.