Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday October 13, 2013 - 17:06:57 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Several Monday holidays. Focus on budget talks
|Several Monday holidays. Focus on budget talks|
14 October 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: Far East: JA- Holiday, CN- CPI. Europe: EZ- Industrial Production. North America: CA/US- Holiday (partial in U.S.)|
||JGB 0.66% 0bp
||Asia Close Higher|
||Bund 1.87% 0bp
||U.S. 2.67% -2 bp
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JA- Holiday, CN- CPI, EZ- Production, CA/US- Holiday (partial in U.S.)
- Finally there has been some movement in the budget/debt limit negotiations in Washington. It appears it is the Republicans who blinked after their popularity plummeted in the polls. House Republicans have given up on any changes to Obamacare and President Obama apparently has agreed to negotiate on some needed entitlement reforms. You never know if there is a deal in Washington until there is a deal.
- In the end, Odds favor a six week extension to the debt limit to November 22. Then we start all over again. To his credit, Obama seems not to favor the debt ceiling extension scenario, but we will have to see how this ridiculous circus plays out.
- After holidays on Monday in Japan, Canada and the United States (partial), Tuesday will see UK inflation and German ZEW economic expectations. Wednesday features U.K. jobs data and Eurozone, Canadian and U.S. inflation (depending on the shutdown). Thursday sees more UK data (Retail Sales). A slew of U.S. data is slated for that session Whether or not it is released depends on the status of government shutddown.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.