Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday October 17, 2013 - 20:30:33 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Short-Term U.S. budget deal. U.K Retail sales rebound
|Short-Term U.S. budget deal. U.K Retail sales rebound |
17 October 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: Far East: CN- GDP. Europe: No Major Data. North America: US- Leading Indicators, COT Report? CA- CPI|
||U.S. 2.59% -8bp
||North America: Mixed|
||Bund 1.87% -6bp
||JGB 0.66% -1 bp
||Asia Close Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- GDP, CA- CPI
- Congress and President reached an agreement Wednesday to extend the borrowing and spending authority to Feb 7 and Jan 15, respectively. Little to address the basic issues of the dispute. We could return to all this nonsense again in a few months.Our best guess is that U.S. data should start to be published again next week. .
- U.S. Weekly Jobless Claims continue to be distorted by problems in California and the government shutdown. The Philly Fed Index was weaker, but better than expected. U.K. September retail sales data improved following a mixed employment data release on Wednesday.. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Friday sees Canadian inflation. A slew of U.S. data has piled up We await word on when each item will be released.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.