Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday November 4, 2013 - 09:43:03 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Eurozone Final PMI mfg data mixed. Active week in store
|Eurozone Final PMI mfg data mixed. Active week in store|
4 November 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR:North America: US- Factory Orders|
| EURUSD 1.3507
|| U.S. 2.61% -1bp
|| North America:Higher|
| EURJPY 133.30
|| Bund 1.69% 0bp
|| DE: DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.5949
|| GILT 2.65% -1bp
|| GB: FTSE: higher|
| USDJPY 98.69
|| JGB 0.60% 0bp
|| Asia Close Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Factory Orders
- The tone of the USD has decisively improved now that the EURUSD is traded below its 20-day moving average (1.3645). Its psychological tipping point is 1.3500 Based on the data we have been seeing recently, we feel the odds of a Fed tapering in December are small. The next probable opportunity for a Fed tapering would be the March 2014 Fed meeting.
- Revisions to Eurozone October flash PMI reports have been modest today. The data suggest the performance of the EZ economy remains sluggish.See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- This week features a European Central Bank meeting on Thursday. No rate changes are expected, but we must assume their policy decision will be data-dependent. ECB President recently has expressed concerns about the weakness of the Eurozone economy. Furthermore, the recent strength of the EUR has not been helpful. Additional unconventional easing measures are not out of the realm of possible actions.
- The data schedule for the week sees a number of PMI releases. Furthermore, the Reserve Bank of Australia, Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce policy decisions. Another major event will be the release of October U.S. Employment data on Friday. Canadian October Employment data are due for release on that session as well.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.