Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday November 6, 2013 - 09:43:23 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Eurozone Service PMI's up from flash. Positive UK production
|Eurozone Service PMI's up from flash. Positive UK production|
6 November 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: US- Mortgages, Weekly Crude, CA- Ivey PMI|
| EURUSD 1.3505
|| U.S. 2.65% -1bp
|| North America: Mixed|
| EURJPY 133.00
|| Bund 1.73% -1bp
|| DE: DAX: Stronger|
| GBPUSD 1.6105
|| GILT 2.71% 0bp
|| GB: FTSE: Stronger|
| USDJPY 98.49
|| JGB 0.61% 0bp
|| Asia Close Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Weekly Mortgages, CA- Ivey PMI
- The EURUSD is trading below its 20-day moving average of 1.3675. the psychological tipping point remains 1.3500 We feel odds for a December Fed taper remain small. The next probable tightening date is March 2014.
- Eurozone Services PMIs were revised up modestly from their flash estimates but still below their September readings. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- U.K. September production were stronger than expected and has given the GBP a lift. Pressure is mounting on the Bank of England to take a less accommodative policy posture. The data suggest the U.K. could be back in a recovery phase.
- Thursday features a European Central Bank meeting. It is logical to assume that the EURUSD will be under pressure ahead of the meeting. We see no reason to cut the refi rate as its impact would only be mildly psychological. The preference of the ECB might be for "extraordinary actions" of some type. The ECB faces a real dilemma with the Southern tier of Europe virtually in a depression. Germany has started to slow as well..
- The Bank of England and European Central Bank will announce policy decisions on Thursday. Another major event will be the release of October U.S. Employment data on Friday. Canadian October Employment data are due for release on that session as well.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.