Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday November 11, 2013 - 19:12:22 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Subdued Holiday Trade. Back- end weighted data week
|Subdued Holiday Trade. Back- end weighted data week|
12 November 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: Far East: No Major Data Europe: GB- CPI/RPI/PPI North America: US- 3-yr Auction, API Energy|
| EURUSD 1.3410
|| U.S. 2.75% 0 bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 133.04
|| Bund 1.75% -1bp
|| DE: DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.5986
|| GILT 2.79% +2bp
|| GB: FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 99.22
|| JGB 0.60% +1bp
|| Asia Close Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- CPI/RPI
- Trade got off to a sluggish start this week with Holidays Monday is several centers due to the Veterans Day (formerly Armistice Day) observances. Markets were also still digesting the October U.S. employment report (including revisions), which was much stronger than expected. There is no doubt that in the markets that the data put a Fed tapering on the table for consideration at the December FOMC.
- The European Central Bank (ECB) also blindsided the markets last Thursday with an unexpected 25bp cut in its refi rate to 0.25%. The Eurozone has seen rising unemployment and falling (0,70% y/y) flash October HICP inflation. It was the developing deflation in the Eurozone that forced the hand of the ECB to make the token cut in the Refi rate. Its greatest significance was symbolic as it sent a clear message to the markets that the Eurozone economy is in trouble.
- Tuesday starts a period of a number of key U.K. data releases. Otherwise, a the usual weekly U.S. data are due. Key Eurozone inflation data are also slated. Keep in mind, recent very weak inflation data may have been behind the unexpected ECB rate cut last week.
- For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 26 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 26 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 15:00 US- New Homes Sales
Tue 27 Feb 2018
A 08:55 DE- Jobless
B 13:30 US- Durable Goods
A 15:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
A 15:00 US- Pending Homes Sales
AA 15:00 US- Powell House Testimony
Wed 28 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- flash HICP
AA 13:30 US- GDP
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 1 Mar 2018
A All Day final Mfg PMIs
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
AA 13:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
AA 15:00 US- Powell Senate Testimony
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
Fri 2 Mar 2018
AA 15:00 US- final Univ of Mich
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.