Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday November 19, 2013 - 10:21:13 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
German ZEW Survey mixed. Active Calendar Wed.
|German ZEW Survey mixed. Active Calendar Wed.|
19 November 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: North America: US- API Energy|
| EURUSD 1.3493
|| U.S. 2.68% 0bp
|| North America:Lower|
| EURJPY 134.70
|| Bund 1.70% +2bp
|| DE: DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6096
|| GILT 2.68% -4bp
|| GB: FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 99.80
|| JGB 0.62% -2bp
|| Asia Close Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major Data
- Fed Presidents Dudley and Plosser (dove and hawk) sent similar positive messages about the strength of the U.S.economy. Chairman Bernanke has a "lame duck". We are now in the Yellen era at the Fed. Senate Panel to vote on Yellen nomination Thursday. If approved, her nomination would move on to the full Senate.
- German ZEW data were mixed to better? Expectations hit their highest levels since October 2009. Nevertheless, the EURUSD fell. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Sentiment around Japan and the yen took a negative turn last week. The focus now is on the psychological 100 level.. There are growing concerns that "Abenomics" are a failure, Often key in the JPY are times when BOJ and Fed policies are on opposite tracks.
- A major focus this week will be the key German IFO sentiment Surveys on Friday.Also the Eurozone and European flash PMI surveys will be released. U.S. and Canadian retail sales data are due as well. Latest BOJ and FOMC policy minutes are released Wednesday. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..