Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday November 20, 2013 - 09:50:27 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Bernanke comments dovish. BOE Minutes focus on growth support.
|Bernanke comments dovish. BOE Minutes focus on growth support.|
20 November 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: US- Mortgages, Retail Sales, CPI, Existing Homes Sales, Business Inventories, Weekly Crude. Fed Minutes|
| EURUSD 1.3535
|| U.S. 2.72% +1bp
|| North America: Lower|
| EURJPY 135.40
|| Bund 1.74% +2bp
|| DE: DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6148
|| GILT 2.75% +2bp
|| GB: FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 100.04
|| JGB 0.62% 0bp
|| Asia Close Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Retail Sales, CPI, Existing Homes Sales, Business Inventories, Weekly Crude. Fed Minutes
- Comments by Fed Chairman Bernanke late Tuesday were in line with the Yellen testimony last week. A tapering of asset purchases will be data-dependent. Require a solid improvement in jobs. Sounds like a tapering might not be imminent?
- We are now in the Yellen era at the Fed. Senate Panel to vote on Yellen nomination Thursday. If approved, her nomination would move on to the full Senate.
- Bank of England policy board minutes maintained a dovish tone and supportive of growth. The BOE warned that rates might not rise when jobless rate target has been reached. The GBPUSD has fallen. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Sentiment around Japan and the yen remains shaky. The pivotal area is the psychological 100 USDJPY level. There are growing concerns that "Abenomics" are a failure. Often key in the JPY are the times when BOJ and Fed policies are on opposite tracks.
- A major focus this week is the key German IFO sentiment Survey Friday. Also the Eurozone and European flash PMI surveys will be released. U.S. and Canadian retail sales data are due as well.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.