Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday November 25, 2013 - 19:54:04 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Thanksgiving holiday sees front- loaded calendarTues and Wed.
|Thanksgiving holiday sees front- loaded calendarTues and Wed.|
26 November 2013 00:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: Far East/Europe: No Major Data US- Housing Starts/Permits, Case-Shiller Index, Richmond Fed, Conference Board Survey, 5yr Auction, API Survey|
| EURUSD 1.3515
|| U.S. 2.73% -1bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 137.40
|| Bund 1.74% 0bp
|| DE: DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6195
|| GILT 2.77% -2bp
|| GB: FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 101.67
|| JGB 0.64% +1bp
|| Asia Close Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Housing Starts/Permits, Richmond Fed, Conference Board Survey
- The weekend interim nuclear agreement with Iran saw oil prices fall in anticipation of additional supply into the global economy. Some are unhappy with the deal politically on enforcement worry. New tensions between China and Japan saw a weaker JPY.
- The Thursday U.S.Thanksgiving Holiday means U.S. markets will closed from mid-day Wednesday thru Friday (early close).
- Fed tapering remains on the front burner as a market factor. The U.S. 10-yr yield is the key barometer of market sentiment. Its doubtful the Fed will scale back on asset purchases before its March meeting January could see another budget stand-off between the Republicans and Democrats. In March, there could be another debt ceiling debate. Chairman Bernanke's term runs out January 31, and it makes sense that Janet Yellen be at the helm when the process is started.
- Worry about a possible confrontation with China and a shaky economy are a weight on the JPY. around Japan and the yen has become shaky. Many say "Abenomics" are only a slogan.
- U.S. data will be front-loaded this week because of the Thursday Thanksgiving Day Holiday and feature a number of key housing and sentiment surveys. The latter portion of the week sees the usual monthend slew of Japanese reports. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 31 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA JP- Bank of Japan
A 06:00 DE- Retail Sales
A 09:00 EZ- flash HICP/GDP
AA 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
A 14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Aug 2018
A Final Mfg PMIs
AA 12:15 US- ADP Private Payrolls
A 15:00 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Federal Reserve Decision
Thu 2 Aug 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Aug 2018
A Final Services PMIs
AA 12:30 US- Employment
A 12:30 US/CA- Trade
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.