Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday November 26, 2013 - 10:01:38 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. housing data due Tuesday and Wednesday. Cautious Trade
|U.S. housing data due Tuesday and Wednesday. Cautious Trade|
26 November 2013 00:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: US- Housing Starts/Permits, Case-Shiller Index, Richmond Fed, Conference Board Survey, 5yr Auction|
| EURUSD 1.3550
|| U.S. 2.72% -2bp
|| North America: Mixed|
| EURJPY 137.38
|| Bund 1.73% -1bp
|| DE: DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6187
|| GILT 2.79% +2bp
|| GB: FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 101.38
|| JGB 0.62% -2bp
|| Asia Close Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: US- Housing Starts/Permits, Richmond Fed, Conference Board Survey
- The impact of the interim nuclear agreement with Iran is fast fading as a market factor.
- The Thursday U.S.Thanksgiving Holiday means U.S. markets will closed from mid-day Wednesday through Friday (early close).
- Fed tapering remains on the front burner as a market factor. Fed members seem to want to get out from under adding additional paper to its balance sheet but want to continue to pursue an easy monetary policy for an extended time. The U.S. 10-yr yield is the key barometer of market sentiment.
- The USDJPY is off its highs from yesterday. A lot of money has been lost this year shorting the JPY.
- U.S. data are front-loaded this week because of the Thursday Thanksgiving Day Holiday and feature a number of key housing and sentiment surveys. The latter portion of the week sees the usual monthend slew of Japanese reports. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.