Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday November 26, 2013 - 19:32:24 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. data mostly soft on Tuesday. Active pre-holiday calendar Wed.
|U.S. data mostly soft on Tuesday. Active pre-holiday calendar Wed.|
27 November 2013 00:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: Europe: GB- GDP, Distibutive Trades North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, Durable Goods, Weekly Jobless, Chicago PMI, University of MiChigan Survey, Leading indicators, Weekly Crude, Natural Gas, 7-yr Auction|
| EURUSD 1.3565
|| U.S. 2.70% -4bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 137.30
|| Bund 1.69% -5bp
|| DE: DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6200
|| GILT 2.73% -4bp
|| GB: FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 101.18
|| JGB 0.62% -2bp
|| Asia Close Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- GDP, US- Weekly Mortgages, Durable Goods, Weekly Jobs, Chicago PMI, Univ of Michigan Survey, Leading indicators, Weekly Crude, Natural Gas, 7-yr
- Headline U.S. building permits were stronger than expected, but were concentrated in multi-family buildings rather tan single family residences. The Conference Board consumer sentiment survey was weaker than forecast. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released..
- The Thursday U.S.Thanksgiving Holiday means U.S. markets will close from mid-day Wednesday through Friday (early close).
- Fed tapering remains on the front burner as a market factor. Fed members seem to want to get out from under adding additional paper to its balance sheet but want to continue to pursue an easy monetary policy for an extended time. The U.S. 10-yr yield is the key barometer of market sentiment.
- The USDJPY is ending off its highs from yesterday. A lot of money has been lost this year shorting the JPY. Jay points out that the same holds for EURUSD short trades.
- The latter portion of the week sees the usual monthend slew of Japanese reports. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar . See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 January 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 15 Jan 2018
00:00 US- Holiday
Tue 16 Jan 2018
09:00 GB- CPI
20:00 US- Beige Book
Wed 17 Jan 2018
00:30 AU- Employment
02:00 CN- GDP
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
Thu 17 Jan 2018
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 18 Jan 2018
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim) Survey
PROSPECTIVE Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Tue -- 09:30 GMT-- GB- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed -- 10:00 GMT-- EZ- Final HICP
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium- Wed --14:15 GMT-- US- Industrial Production
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 15:00 GMT-- CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.