Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday December 3, 2013 - 10:12:09 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
RBA continues to talk down AUD. better. US jobs Friday the focus
|RBA continues to talk down AUD. better. US jobs Friday the focus|
3 December 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR:. North America: US- API Energy|
| EURUSD 1.3564
|| U.S. 2.80% 0bp
|| North America:Lower|
| EURJPY 139.66
|| Bund 1.75% +1bp
|| DE: DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6404
|| GILT 2.85% +1bp
|| GB: FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 102.96
|| JGB 0.64% +2bp
|| Asia Close Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major Data
- Solid PMI data on Monday have heightened concerns about an early Fed tapering. This week also sees Service PMI data and the November employment figures on Friday. The yield on the 10-yr note is pivoting the psychological 2.80% line.
- The Fed has gone to great pains to distinguish between monetary policy and a tapering of asset purchases. So it is likely that at some time soon long term interest rates could start to move higher while short term rates do not move.
- The Reserve Bank of Australia kept policy steady, as expected. The RBA continued to indicate that the AUD remains "uncomfortably high" and that a lower exchange rate will be needed over time..
- Also Japanese authorities floated a trial balloon about more Quantitative Ease at some time in the very near future. The USDJPY is trading higher on the news.
- The week ahead sees an exceptionally active data calendar. PMI releases will continue all week. Central Bank policy decisions are due from the Bank of Canada (Wed), Bank of England (Thu) and European Central Bank (Thu). The end of the week then sees key employment data from the United States and Canada.
- See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 January 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 15 Jan 2018
00:00 US- Holiday
Tue 16 Jan 2018
09:00 GB- CPI
20:00 US- Beige Book
Wed 17 Jan 2018
00:30 AU- Employment
02:00 CN- GDP
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
Thu 17 Jan 2018
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 18 Jan 2018
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim) Survey
PROSPECTIVE Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Tue -- 09:30 GMT-- GB- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed -- 10:00 GMT-- EZ- Final HICP
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium- Wed --14:15 GMT-- US- Industrial Production
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 15:00 GMT-- CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.