Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday December 9, 2013 - 10:46:00 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Focus today on equities and fixed income markets. No high-impact releases
|Focus today on equities and fixed income markets. No high-impact releases|
9 December 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: North America: No Major Data.|
| EURUSD 1.3720
|| U.S. 2.85% -3bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 141.34
|| Bund 1.84% -1bp
|| DE: DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6381
|| GILT 2.91% 0bp
|| GB: FTSE:Lower|
| USDJPY 103.02
|| JGB 0.66% -3bp
|| Asia Close Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major Data
- After the November U.S. jobs report solid. U.S. We feel the Fed will want to see more data before it starts to "taper" its Asset Purchase program. The last FOMC meeting of 2013 is on December 18 .We think the Fed will not make a major policy move before January 30, two days before Bernanke retires.
- March 20 would be the first meeting with Janet Yellen at the helm. Also, the March meeting is the next time a press conference scheduled. Yellen final Senate confirmation vote may be Friday December 20.
- We currently think a tapering would be worth about 3.00% in the 10-yr (last 2.850%). How that instrument behaves tells us a lot about what the markets are expecting.
- This week sees a number of data releases but we do not expect many of them to be market-moving. The Swiss National Bank and Reserve Bank of New Zealand will announce their latest policy decisions. Australian jobs data are due and the mid-month period usually sees the bulk of key U.K. data.
- See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 12 Nov 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA CA/US Holiday
Tue 13 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 14 Nov 2018
AA 09:30 GB- CPI
AA 09:30 EZ- GDP
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 15 Nov 2018
A 01:30 AU- Employment
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 16 Nov 2018
AA 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 14:15 US- Ind Prod/Cap Util
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.