Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday December 10, 2013 - 10:17:54 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.K. trade gap up as economy grows. U.S. calendar slow
|U.K. trade gap up as economy grows. U.S. calendar slow|
10 December 2013 10:00 gmt
| CALENDAR: North America: US- Wholesale Inventories, 3-yr auction, API Energy|
| EURUSD 1.3745
|| U.S. 2.83% -3bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 141.83
|| Bund 1.83% -2bp
|| DE: DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6433
|| GILT 2.91% -1bp
|| GB: FTSE:Higher|
| USDJPY 103.18
|| JGB 0.67% +1bp
|| Far East Close Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS:US- 3-yr Auction
- Markets are off to a sluggish start today on a slow session for data releases. Key U.K. data today did nothing to shake the view that the U.K. economy continues to grow. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- Comments by Fed voter dullard yesterday said the Fed could do a modest taper as early as next week. We do not feel the Fed will make a major policy move before January 30, but some forward guidance is possible at any time.
- March 20 is the first meeting with Janet Yellen at the helm. The March meeting is the next time a press conference scheduled. The Yellen final Senate confirmation vote may be on Friday December 20.
- This week sees a number of data releases but we do not expect many of them to be market-moving. The Swiss National Bank and Reserve Bank of New Zealand will announce their latest policy decisions. Australian jobs data are due Wednesday.
- See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.