Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday December 11, 2013 - 19:35:17 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Economic calendar picks up into Thursday
|Economic calendar today slow. Picks up into Thursday|
12 December 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: AU- Employment, JP- Ind Out: CH- SNB, EZ- Draghi, Ind Prod. US- Import Prices, Retail Sales, Weekly Jobless, Business Inventories, Natural Gas, 30-yr
|U.S. 2.84% +4bp|
| North America: Lower|
|Bund 1.82% -2bp|
|DE: DAX: Lower|
|GILT 2.87% -2bp|
| JGB 0.66% -1bp|
|Far East Close: Lower|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Jobs, JP- Industrial Output, CH- SNB, EZ- Draghi, Industrial Production, US- Retail Sales, 30-yr
- Markets are off to a sluggish start again today another slow session for data releases. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- There has not been much response to U.S. budget negotiators reaching a modest agreement that would get them well into next year. The accord must be approved by both houses of Congress. The White House is said to be on board..
- The latest RBNZ policy decision is due early Thursday (late Wednesday afternoon in NYC). No rate changes are seen, but the kiwi has fallen sharply vs. the EUR and USD.
- This week sees a number of data releases but we do not expect many of them to be market-moving. The Swiss National Bank will announce its latest policy decision Thursday. Australian jobs data are also due on Thursday.
- See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 15 Oct 2018
AA 12:30 US- Retail Sales
Tue 16 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
Wed 17 Oct 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 09:00 EZ- Final HICP
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Fed Policy Minutes
Thu 18 Oct 2018
A 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 19 OCt 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/ Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.