Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday December 22, 2013 - 13:24:33 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Japan Holiday Monday. U.S. sees a number of releases
|Japan Holiday Monday. U.S. sees a number of releases|
23 December 2013 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: JP- Holiday: CA- GDP, US- Personal Income, PCE Deflator, University of Michigan Survey
| EURUSD 1.3670
|| U.S. 2.89% -3bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 142.27
|| Bund 1.87% -1bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6334
|| GILT 2.94% -3bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 104.07
|| JGB 0.69% +1bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: JP- Holiday, CA- GDP, US- Personal Income, PCE Deflator, University of Michigan
- Although there are several data releases set for Monday and Tuesday of this week, we expect most traders to be winding down their positions by mid-session on Tuesday ahead of the widely-observed Christmas break.
- The Yellen confirmation process is creeping along. We thought it would have been completed before the Senate left for recess, but now it has been rescheduled for January 6 because the Senate cannot get their act together. 2014 is an election year.
- This week sees a number of holiday closures. Monday and Tuesday will see a number of releases that are unlikely to be market-moving .For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.