Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday January 8, 2014 - 20:35:20 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. ADP private jobs better than expected. ECB & BOE Thu
|U.S. ADP private jobs better than expected. ECB & BOE Thu|
9 January 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR:Far East: CN- CPI. Europe: GB- Trade, BOE, EZ- Consumer Confidence, ECB. North America: US- Weekly Jobless, Philly Fed, Natural Gas, 30-yr Auction
| EURUSD 1.3568
|| U.S. 3.01% +7bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 142.27
|| Bund 1.89% -2bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6444
|| GILT 2.98% +1bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 104.87
|| JGB 0.71% -2.bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CN- CPI. GB- Trade, BOE, EZ- Consumer Confidence, ECB, US- Weekly Jobs, Philly Fed, Natural Gas, 30-yr
- The December ADP private jobs improved to +238K however, you never know about the reliability of the ADP numbers. Nevertheless they clearly are pointing to a better NFP reading on Friday. Major forecasters broadly have been increasing their estimates for this release. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- The minutes from the December Fed policy meeting contained no major surprises. Most members supported a QE reduction, as most were more confident on jobs outlook. There was also a discussion about lowering its unemployment target.
- With Janet Yellen approved, to be the next head of the central bank as of February 1, better NFP data on Friday would reinforce the Bernanke asset purchases tapering decision made in December. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
- This week features central bank decisions by the Bank of England and the ECB. No policy changes had been expected before sub-1.00% EZ flash CPI data. The mandate of the ECB is to target inflation on the up and downside.
- Monthly U,S.jobs data are set for Friday..For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service.. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 9 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 12:00 EZ- Draghi EU Parliament Testimony
Tue 10 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- Ind/Prod Output, Trade
AA 09:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 11 July 2018
A 12:30 US- PPI
A 14:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 12 July 2018
AA 12:30 US- CPI
Fri 13 July 2018
A 14:00 US- Prelim University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.