Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday January 21, 2014 - 10:23:23 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
German ZEW mixed. NZ CPI flat. Quiet session for data
|German ZEW mixed. NZ CPI flat. Quiet session for data|
21 January 2014 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR: No Major Data.
| EURUSD 1.3531
|| U.S. 2.85% +3bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 141.59
|| Bund 1.76% +2bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6440
|| GILT 2.84% +1bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 104.63
|| JGB 0.69% +2bp
|| Far East Close Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: No Major data
- German ZEW data turned mixed as the outlook for the Eurozone turns mixed. Pressure for the ECB to provide additional stimulus could mount.
- U.S. data recently has been sending mixed signals. Key housing and the University of Michigan survey data seem to be indicating that the real-time economy might be flattening out while other recently-released data have been suggesting the economy continues to recover
- Fed policy is very much data-dependent. That will not change when Yellen takes the helm from Bernanke in just under two weeks. Friday was the major data day of the past week. Housing Starts and Permits for December provide an advance look at the critical (for job creation) housing industry and they are now showing little improvement from the middle of 2013.
- U.K. Key Jobs data are slated for Wednesday. The week will also see CPI figures for New Zealand, Australia and Canada.
- Flash PMI's for a slew of counties will be out on Thursday. Central Bank decisions are also due from Japan and the Bank of Canada.. For additional key items and more detail (dates, times, data estimates), be sure to reference our Economic Calendar. See the FOREX FORUM for latest key data and charts as they are released.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.