Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday February 12, 2014 - 20:19:01 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Yellen second round on Thursday BOE signals continued ease.
|Yellen second round on Thursday BOE signals continued ease.|
13 February 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: North America: US- Weekly Mortgages, Weekly Crude, 10-yr Auction
| EURUSD 1.3591
|| U.S. 2.76% +4bp
|| North America: Mixed|
| EURJPY 139.34
|| Bund 1.72% +3bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6486
|| GILT 2.82% +8bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 102.52
|| JGB 0.61% 0bp
|| Far East Close:Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: AU- Employment, US- Retail Sales, Weekly Jobless, Yellen Testimony. 30-yr Auction
- The latest quarterly Inflation Report by the Bank of England saw the central keeps its 7% employment target, but note that unemployment has fallen faster than expected. Nevertheless, slack in economy has remained.. Slack in economy will be eliminated over 2-3 years.should. It appears that the timing of a future policy tightening remains well in the future.
- Early Wednesday, the Chinese Trade surplus improved. Swiss CPI data remained dead flat, Deflation?
- The Eurozone saw another economic disappointment with Industrial production data much weaker than expected. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released, see the FOREX FORUM .
- House testimony by new Fed Chair Janet Yellen proved to be slightly more hawkish than expected. A key statement was that the Fed "tapering" was likely to continue along its scheduled path unless the economy weakens unexpectedly. .Fixed income market prices traded broadly weaker, even though her statements contained no major surprises. Equity prices were up sharply on the day. Higher equities saw the USDJPY improve. Tuesday was a holiday in Japan.
- Thursday sees the latest key employment data from Australia. later that session, the U.S. announces its Retail Sales data. Friday well be an active session with Chinese CPI and EZ GDP data due Later the U.S. releases import prices, Industrial production, and the latest University of Michigan Survey ahead of an early pre-holiday close. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released, see the FOREX FORUM .
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.