Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday March 6, 2014 - 10:23:29 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Wide Range of Possible ECB Decisions Seen Today. Bank of England Seen Steady
|Wide Range of Possible ECB Decisions Seen Today. Bank of England Seen Steady|
March 6, 2014 11:00 gmt
CALENDAR GB- Bank of England, European Central Bank. US- Productivity, Weekly Jobless, Factory Orders, Natural Gas, CA- Ivey PMI.
| EURUSD 1.3730
|| U.S. 2.71% +2bp
|| North America:Higher|
| EURJPY 140.92
|| Bund 1.63% +2bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6716
|| GILT 2.74% +2bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 102.64
|| JGB 0.62% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: GB- Bank of England, European Central Bank, US- Productivity, Weekly Jobless, Factory Orders, Natural Gas, CA- Ivey PMI
- The outlook for the ECB policy decision today is mixed. Some expect a policy easing, but I expect no rate changes or QE. Flash February Eurozone HICP data ticked and the German Bundesbank is said not to favor of a rate cut. ECB policy is geared more to the needs of Germany than the rest of the bloc.
- No policy changes are expected from the BOE today.
- Tensions in Ukraine continue to ease after Russian President Putin ordered troops to step back in Ukraine. We have no doubt that he still plans to control the nation from behind the scenes.
- The end of the week features key U.S. and Canadian jobs data. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released, see the FOREX FORUM.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.