Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday March 6, 2014 - 19:37:27 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Jobs Friday. ECB Steady. Bank of England Unchanged
|U.S. Jobs Friday. ECB Steady. Bank of England Unchanged|
March 7, 2014 :00:00 gmt
CALENDAR JP- Leading Indicator. DE- Industrial Output, CA/US- Trade, Employment, COT Report
| EURUSD 1.3861
|| U.S. 2.73% +4bp
|| North America:Higher|
| EURJPY 142.77
|| Bund 1.65% +4bp
|| DAX: Steady|
| GBPUSD 1.6640
|| GILT 2.77% +5bp
|| FTSE: Higher|
| USDJPY 102.99
|| JGB 0.62% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Higher|
HIGH IMPACT ITEMS: CA/US- Trade, Employment
- Traders are now setting up for February U.S. employment data on Friday. Jobs growth is expected to have been restrained by severe winter weather in the month. So in a sense the USD could be getting a pass on these data. Betterthan expected jobs growth would be the major surprise.
- The ECB kept policy steady Thursday, as we had predicted. Flash February Eurozone HICP data and recent German economic data had made an easing unlikely. Policy is likely to remain steady for the foreseeable future unless the EZ economy unexpectedly weakens.
- No policy change from the BOE was as expected.
- Tensions in Ukraine continue to ease after Russian President Putin ordered troops to step back in Ukraine. We have no doubt that he still plans to control the nation from behind the scenes.
- . Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released, see the FOREX FORUM.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.