Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Monday March 31, 2014 - 18:44:11 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
EZ Flash HICP (CPI) Weaker than Expected. Japanese Tankan Due Early Tuesday
|EZ Flash HICP (CPI) Weaker than Expected. Japanese Tankan Due Early Tuesday|
April 1 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: JP- Tankan, CN- PMI's, AU- RBA. Europe: CH- PMI, EZ, DE, FR, CH, GB- PMIs, DE- Unemployment. US, CA- PMI's, US- Construction Spending, API Report.
| EURUSD 1.3775
|| U.S. 2.74% +2bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 142.10
|| Bund 1.57% +2bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6675
|| GILT 2.74% +1bp
| USDJPY 103.15
|| JGB 0.65% +2bp
|| Far East Close: Higher|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: JP- Tankan, CN- PMI's, AU- RBA, CH- PMI, EZ, DE, FR, CH, GB- PMIs, DE- Unemployment. CA- PMI's, US- Construction Spending
- Flash EZ March HICP (CPI) released early Monday saw the headline reading fall to 0.50% yy and that data could be decisive in terms of causing the Fed to consider a policy easing at its meeting on Thursday. German retail sales data were mixed. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released..
- The chatter heading into the ECB meeting this Thursday is that the Eurozone is ready now to combat "disinflation" by moving to negative interest rates. We have been hearing the speculation increasingly recently, but we have heard it all before and the ECB has done nothing.A slight easing of policy would have little impact on the European economy but potentially could be destabilizing for the EUR because of what it signals about concern for growth.
- The news data calendar for the week ahead is active one. From Tuesday on the monthly avalanche of final PMI data will be seen. The Quarterly Japanese Tankan Survey also is released early Tuesday.
- This week also sees monetary policy decisions from Australia, the and the European Central Bank. Key U.S. jobs data are released on Wednesday and Friday. Canadian March employment data are slated for Friday as well
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 3 Dec 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A All Day Final Mfg PMIs
Tue 4 Dec 2018
A 04:30 AU- Reserve Bank Decision
Wed 5 Dec 2018
A All Day Final SVC PMIs
A 04:30 AU- CPI
A 13:15 US- ADP Jobs
A 13:30 US- Productivity
A 15:00 CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
B 19:00 US- Beige Book
Thu 6 Dec 2018
AA 12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
AA 13:30 US/CA- Trade
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 7 Dec 2018
A 10:00 EZ- GDP
AA 13:30 US/CA- Employment
A 15:00 US- Final Univ of Michigan
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.