Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday April 1, 2014 - 18:48:12 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Major Mfg PMI Mixed to Weaker than Expected. ADP Jobs on Wednesday
|Major Mfg PMI Mixed to Weaker |
than Expected. ADP Jobs on Wednesday
April 2, 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Europe: EZ- PPI. North America: US- Mortgages, ADP Jobs, Factory Orders, Weekly Crude
| EURUSD 1.3790
|| U.S. 2.75% +1bp
|| North America: Higher|
| EURJPY 143.00
|| Bund 1.58% +1bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6630
|| GILT 2.73% -1bp
| USDJPY 103.58
|| JGB 0.62% -3bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: US- ADP Jobs, Factory Orders
- The major focus on Wednesday will be March ADP Private Jobs report which can provide an inkling on how the Friday Non-Farm payrolls data will turn out.
- Flash EZ March HICP (CPI) released early Monday saw the headline reading fall to 0.50% yy and that data could be decisive in terms of causing the ECB to consider a policy easing at its meeting on Thursday. German unemployment data for March improved modestly.Manufacturing PMI data appear to have peaked out mostly in 4Q13 and to a lesser extent early 1Q14. Service PMI data are due on Thursday. See the FOREX FORUM. for data releases, charts and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
- In general, North America looks stronger than Europe, which is stronger than the Far East. If the data are representative of current economic activity, the pace of acceleration in economic growth may be slowing. The Quarterly Tankan Survey slowed modestly as well. .
- As expected, the Reserve Bank of Australia kept rates steady today. The Australia PMI eased and remains in contraction
- Final Service PMI data are due on Thursday. Key U.S. jobs data are released on Wednesday and Friday. Canadian March employment data are slated for Friday as well
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.