Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday April 2, 2014 - 18:30:34 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Focus the ECB Thursday. ADP Dead on Consensus
|Focus the ECB Thursday. ADP Dead on Consensus|
April 3, 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: Far East: AU- Trade.FR/DE/EZ/UK- Service PMI, EZ- Retail Sales, Cons Confidence, ECB, CA- Trade, US- Trade, Weekly Jobs, PMI's Factory Orders, Nat Gas
| EURUSD 1.3760
|| U.S. 2.80% +5bp
|| North America: Mixed|
| EURJPY 142.76
|| Bund 1.62% +4bp
|| DAX: Higher|
| GBPUSD 1.6625
|| GILT 2.78% +5bp
| USDJPY 103.77
|| JGB 0.64% +2bp
|| Far East Close: Higher|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: AU- Trade, FR/DE/EZ/UK- Service PMI, EZ- Retail Sales, Consumer Confidence, ECB, CA- Trade, US- Trade, Weekly Jobs, PMI's
- March ADP Private Jobs data were exactly as predicted, and thus had little impact on the markets. Of course we can never be certain if the data will predict the non-farm payroll data on Friday. The relatively solid report took some of the impetus from expectations for a very dovish Fed.
- The Focus now starts to shift to the ECB meeting Thursday Flash EZ March HICP (CPI) Monday saw a fall to 0.50%. The data have the ECB considering policy ease.at its meeting. See the FOREX FORUM. for data releases, charts and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
- Final Service PMI data are due on Thursday. Key U.S. jobs data are released on Wednesday and Friday. Canadian March employment data are slated for Friday as well
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 January 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 15 Jan 2018
00:00 US- Holiday
Tue 16 Jan 2018
09:00 GB- CPI
20:00 US- Beige Book
Wed 17 Jan 2018
00:30 AU- Employment
02:00 CN- GDP
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
Thu 17 Jan 2018
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 18 Jan 2018
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim) Survey
PROSPECTIVE Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Tue -- 09:30 GMT-- GB- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed -- 10:00 GMT-- EZ- Final HICP
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium- Wed --14:15 GMT-- US- Industrial Production
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 15:00 GMT-- CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.