Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday April 3, 2014 - 08:51:20 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
ECB Decision Due. EZ Service PMIs Revised Down. U.K. PMI Weaker Again. U.S. PMI's Later
|ECB Decision Due. EZ Service PMIs Revised Down. U.K. PMI Weaker Again. U.S. PMI's Later|
April 3, 2014 10:00 gmt
CALENDAR: ECB, CA- Trade, US- Trade, Weekly Jobs, PMI's, Natural Gas
| EURUSD 1.3765
|| U.S. 2.80% 0bp
|| North America: Steady|
| EURJPY 143.06
|| Bund 1.63% +1bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6636
|| GILT 2.79% +1bp
| USDJPY 103.93
|| JGB 0.68% +4bp
|| Far East Close: Higher|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: ECB, CA- Trade, US- Trade, Weekly Jobs, PMI's
- Final Service PMI data form the Eurozone have have seen only slight adjustments to their flash estimates, except for Germany, which was revised down by a whole point. U.K. Service PMI data were weaker than expected.
- The ECB meeting is the major event today with expectations mounting for no policy change. Flash EZ March HICP (CPI) Monday saw a fall to 0.50%. The data had seen speculation about ECB ease. See the FOREX FORUM. for data releases, charts and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen
- March ADP Private Jobs data were exactly as predicted, and thus had little impact on the markets. Of course we can never be certain if the data will predict the non-farm payroll data on Friday. The relatively solid report took some of the impetus from expectations for a very dovish Fed. .
- Key U.S. jobs data are released on Friday. Canadian March employment data are slated as well
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 31 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA JP- Bank of Japan
A 06:00 DE- Retail Sales
A 09:00 EZ- flash HICP/GDP
AA 12:30 US- Core PCE Deflator
A 14:00 US- CB Consumer Confidence
Wed 1 Aug 2018
A Final Mfg PMIs
AA 12:15 US- ADP Private Payrolls
A 15:00 US- EIA Crude
AA 18:00 US- Federal Reserve Decision
Thu 2 Aug 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 3 Aug 2018
A Final Services PMIs
AA 12:30 US- Employment
A 12:30 US/CA- Trade
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.