Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Sunday April 27, 2014 - 12:07:28 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
One of the Heaviest Weeks for High Impact News Data in Store. Ukraine Continues to Simmer
|One of the Heaviest Weeks for High Impact News Data in Store. Ukraine Continues to Simmer|
April 28 2014 00:00 gmt
CALENDAR: JP- Retail Sales.US- Pending Home Sales
| EURUSD 1.3833
|| U.S. 2.67% -2bp
|| North America: Lower|
| EURJPY 141.32
|| Bund 1.48% -4bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6799
|| GILT 2.65% -5bp
|| FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 102.15
|| JGB 0.63% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: JP- Retail Sales, US- Pending Home Sales
- We expect no surprises from the FOMC Wednesday. Another $10 bln cut in the monthly Asset Purchase Program to $45bln is assured. There is no press conference afterwards, so we will have only the official statement as an explanation of the policy decision. Chair Yellen will speak publicly on Thursday.
- The latest Employment Report (April) will not be released until Friday. The U.S. Employment data will be the major focus as the impact of the severe winter weather continues to work its way out of the data. Up until now the pace of improvement in the jobs statistics has been disappointingly slow. We note also that national housing statistics have been shockingly poor as well.
- The Fed has price stability and full-employment as its twin mandates. An unexpected surge in job creation could provide equities with a needed shot in the arm.
- The week ahead sees a lot of high-impact data. Monday sees Retail Sales data from Japan, and. U.S. Pending Homes sales are a reliable predictor of Existing Homes Sales. Tuesday sees U.K. GDP and the Conference Board consumer Sentiment Survey.
- High-Imp[act data Wednesday will be flash Eurozone inflation, which could impact the ECB decision a week from now and German Retail Sales. U.S. ADP data affect the outlook for the Friday Jobs report.
- Thursday sees the Manufacturing PMI data for a number of economies. Fed Chair Yellen speaks as well. Friday sees the April U.S. Jobs report.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 14 Dec
23:50 JP- Tankan Survey
Mon 18 Dec
10:00 EZ- final HICP
Tue 19 Dec
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
13:30 US- Current Account
Wed 20 Dec
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
15:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 Dec
03:00 JP- BOJ Decision
13:30 CA- CPI & Retail Sales
13:30 US Weely Jobless
13:30 US- GDP
Fri 22 Dec
09:30 US- GB- GDP
13:30 US- core PCE Deflator & Presonal Income
15:00 US- New Homes Sales
15:00 US- final University of Michigan
17:00 US- early Closes
Mon 25 Dec
00:00 Christmas Holidays
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --23:50-- JP- Tankan Survey
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..