Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Tuesday May 6, 2014 - 09:03:49 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
U.S. Service PMIs Outperform. Final Eurozone Service PMIs Due. U.K. as Well
|U.S. Service PMIs Outperform. Final Eurozone Service PMIs Due. U.K. as Well|
May 6, 2014 00:00 gmt
JP- Holiday, AU- Trade, RBA Decision. EZ/DE/FR/GB- Final Service PMIs, EZ- Retail Sales. US/CA- Trade. CA- Ivey PMI, US- 3-yr API Energy
| EURUSD 1.3877
|| U.S. 2.61% +2bp
|| North America:Mixed|
| EURJPY 141.69
|| Bund 1.46% +1bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6867
|| GILT 2.64% 0bp
|| FTSE: Closed|
| USDJPY 102.10
|| JGB 0.61% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: JP- Holiday, AU- Trade, RBA Decision, EZ/DE/FR/GB- Final Service PMIs, EZ- Retail Sales, US/CA- Trade, CA-PMI
- On Tuesday the second wave of PMIs (Service) will be released. It also features a monetary policy decision by the Reserve Bank of Australia. No rate changes are expected.
- On Monday, The HSBC flash PMI was about as expected and U.S. Service PMIs were better than forecast on a day restrained by holidays in ket centers. A key focus over the weekend has been the conflict in Ukraine.Fear of military action was the reason why yields on U.S. Treasuries went into a freefall on a flight-to-safety bid lasr Friday.
- We will be closely monitoring the ECB commentaries on Thursday to see what is said about the value of their common currency. We are not expecting any ECB policy changes. From a trading point of view keep a close eye on USDCNY because that will tell you in real-time what the PBOC is up to
- This week also features Central Bank meetings England and Eurozone) and then Canadian Employment data on Friday..
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.