Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday May 14, 2014 - 18:29:59 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
BOE Dovish. Disappointing U.K. Jobs. EZ Final HICP Data Slated
|BOE Dovish. Disappointing U.K. Jobs. EZ Final HICP Data Slated|
May 15, 2014 00:00 gmt
JP-GDP, EZ- GDP, HICP, US- CPI, Empire PMI, Weekly Jobs, TIC Flows, Ind Prod, NAHB, Philly Fed, Nat Gas, Yellen.
| EURUSD 1.3702
|| U.S. 2.55% -7bp
|| North America: Lower|
| EURJPY 139.52
|| Bund 1.28% -4bp
|| DAX: Steady|
| GBPUSD 1.6766
|| GILT 2.60% -8bp
|| FTSE: Steady|
| USDJPY 101.81
|| JGB 0.60% -1bp
|| Far East Close: Lower|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: EZ- GDP, Final HICP, US- CPI, Empire PMI, Weekly Jobless, TIC Flows, Industrial Production, NAHB, Philly Fed, Fed's Yellen.
- The highlight Thursday will be final April HICP data, which could figure into the June ECB decision. On Friday, markets clearly will be focused on U.S. Housing Starts and Permits after Yellen's comments.
- Key U.K. employment data for March/April were not as strong as expected. The GBP dipped on this mildly disappointing report. Market expectations might have gotten ahead of the data.
- The Bank of England Quarterly Inflation report was considerably more dovish than expected as the BOE pushed until later in time a possible initial policy easing. Their comments saw Gilt yields fall and the GBP weaken.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 17 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
AA 08:30 GB- Employment
A 13:15 US- Industrial Production
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Wed 18 July 2018
AA 08:30 GB- CPI
A 12:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
AA 14:00 US-Powell Testimony
Thu 19 July 2018
AA 1:30 AU- Employment
AA 08:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 20 Jun 2018
A 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.