Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday May 15, 2014 - 09:33:56 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
EZ1Q14 GDP Miss. Final April HICP Unchanged. Japan GDP Beats Estimates
|EZ1Q14 GDP Miss. Final April HICP Unchanged. Japan GDP Beats Estimates|
May 15, 2014 09:30 gmt
US- CPI, Empire PMI, Weekly Jobs, TIC Flows, Ind Prod, NAHB, Philly Fed, Nat Gas, Yellen.
| EURUSD 1.3668
|| U.S. 2.54% -1bp
|| North America: Lower|
| EURJPY 139.23
|| Bund 1.36% -2bp
|| DAX: Lower|
| GBPUSD 1.6751
|| GILT 2.58% -2bp
|| FTSE: Lower|
| USDJPY 101.86
|| JGB 0.60% 0bp
|| Far East Close: Mixed|
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: US- CPI, Empire PMI, Weekly Jobless, TIC Flows, Industrial Production, NAHB, Philly Fed, Fed's Yellen.
- Eurozone 1Q14 GDP saw the Q/Q data miss estimates and fall short of the 4Q13 data. This was a disappointment..
- April.EZ Final HICP data were unchanged. from the flash estimates. Core CPI was unrevised. The ECB focuses mainly on headline CPI. Some were looking for the data to be revised lower. which could figure into the June ECB decision. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
- Today sees a slew of data from the U.S. which probably best should be viewed collectively. On Friday, markets clearly will be focused on U.S. Housing Starts and Permits after recent Yellen comments.
- Japanese preliminary GDP advanced a stronger than expected +1.50% vs. expectations for a 1.0% advance. Analysts say they feel that spending was borrowed from the future due to the April 1 sales tax increase.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
FX Trade Talk: What's moving markets-- Expert Commentary, data. and data charts posted continuously on FOREX FORUM
John M. Bland, an author and a founding partner of Global-View.com, has been a corporate FX consultant for a major N.Y. bank, a forex trader for a major N.Y. institution, and an FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2013, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 23 July 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 July 2018
Wed 25 July 2018
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 July 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- European Central Bank Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
Fri 27 July 2018
AA 12:30 US- GDP
A 14:00 US- Final University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.