Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 6, 2014 - 08:45:55 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
May U.S. and Canada Jobs Data Markets Still Digesting ECB
|May U.S. and Canada Jobs Data Markets Still Digesting ECB.|
June 6, 2014 09:30 gmt
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
- Yields in prime fixed income markets are starting to diverge with German and French yields falling in the wake of the ECB yesterday while recent increases in U.K. and U.S. yields are holding. Yields on bonds on the periphery of the Eurozone are sharply lower again as the ECB is specifically targeted those economies for growth.
- Equities closed mixed to lower in the Far East earlier. European bourses are mixed. U.S. equities are slightly higher in futures trading.
- The U.S.10-yr is 2.58%, 0bp.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: CA-
Employment. US- Employment
- The street view on May U.S. employment data are for a gain on the order of 220K in the month. ADP private employment data Wednesday were weaker than forecast. The problem is the ADP report is not a reliable predictor of NFP. Other data from the U.S. are pointing to a strong report.
- The May Swiss CPI finally broke into positive territory as deflationary pressures abated. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
- The ECB delivered all that was expected. It cut interest rates with the bank deposit rate at the ECB going negative (0-10%). implemented a Targeted Long-Term Repo Operation (TLTRO), and indicated that the bank was prepared to do Quantitative Ease (QE) if required. We feel the decision will weigh on the EUR over time, but this market tends to move on its own time schedule.
- See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
June 6, 2014
- United Kingdom
Trade- GBP Sensitive to this statistic
- United States
Employment - Most important statistic of the month
9 June 2014
No Major Data TUESDAY
10 June 2014
||PPI mm Apr
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland, is a founding partner of Global-View.com, and an author. He has been an FX consultant for a money center. bank, a forex trader for a N.Y. institution, and a FX analyst for a top Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Mar 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Tue 20 Mar 2018
AA 9:30 GB- CPI
A 10:00 DE- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Mar 2018
AA 03:00 AU- Employment
AA 9:30 GB- Employment
A 12:30 US- Current Account
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
A A 18:00 US- Fed Rate Decision
A 21:00 NZ- RBNZ Rate Decision
Thu 22 Mar 2018
AA All Day flash PMIs
AA 9:30 GB- Retail Sales
AA 12:00 GB- Bank Of England Decision
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Mar 2018
AA 12:30 CA- CPI/Retail Sales
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.