Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday June 12, 2014 - 09:03:41 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Active U.S. Data Calendar. Australian Jobs Data Disappoint
|Active U.S. Data Calendar. Australian Jobs Data Disappoint|
June 12, 2014 09:30 gmt
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
- Markets are in a mixed risk posture early in Europe with no clear bias either way at the present time. markets have a lot of U.S. data to digest today.
- Yields in prime European fixed income markets are mostly steady at this hour.while yields on the periphery are mixed.
- U.K. yields are higher in line with the U.S. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.65%, +1 bp.
- Equities closed lower in the Far East earlier. Bourses in Europe are slightly higher. U.S. share futures are up.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: US- Weekly Jobless, Import Prices, Retail Sales, 30-yr auction
- Australian Employment data fell short of expectations in May with net employment falling, rather than increasing as expected, Recent job growth has been disappointing. The AUD was not impacted adversely by the report. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
- Thursday's economic calendar features U.S. Retail Sales.and weekly jobless data. See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they are released.
12 June 2014
- AU- Employment- Key growth measure
- US- Weekly Jobs- Employment stat
- US- Retail Sales- Consumer is king
13 June 2014
- JP- BOJ - No rate change
- US- PPI- Part of the picture
- US- Univ of Mich Survey prelim- Key data
16 June 2014
- EZ- CPI- ECB targets Inflation
- US- TIC Flows- Watched closely by some
- US- Industrial Production- Key cyclical indicator
- GB- CPI, RPIX etc.- BOE targets inflation
- DE- ZEW Survey- key sentiment index
- US- Housing Starts & Permits- Key housing Statistic
- US- CPI- Price metric for Fed
18 June 2014
- GB- BOE Policy Minutes- latest policy decision
- US- Current Account- broadest measure of trade
- US- Fed Decision + Presser- policy outlook key
||Ind Prod mm Apr
||Ind Prod yy
||Imp Prices Feb
||Ret Sales May
||Bus Inv Apr
||Nat Gas bcf
||Ind Out Aprf yy
||Bank of Japan
||U Mich prelim
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland, is a founding partner of Global-View.com, and an author. He has been an FX consultant for a money center. bank, a forex trader for a N.Y. institution, and a FX analyst for a top Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 January 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 15 Jan 2018
00:00 US- Holiday
Tue 16 Jan 2018
09:00 GB- CPI
20:00 US- Beige Book
Wed 17 Jan 2018
00:30 AU- Employment
02:00 CN- GDP
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
15:00 CA- Bank of Canada Decision
Thu 17 Jan 2018
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
16:00 US- EIA Crude
Fri 18 Jan 2018
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
15:00 US- University of Michigan (prelim) Survey
PROSPECTIVE Trading Opportunities
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Tue -- 09:30 GMT-- GB- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Wed -- 10:00 GMT-- EZ- Final HICP
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium- Wed --14:15 GMT-- US- Industrial Production
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Wed -- 15:00 GMT-- CA- Bank Of Canada Decision
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.