Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 20, 2014 - 09:06:47 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture" target="_blank">
Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture at www.global-view.com/forex-trading-tools/research/index.html?nid=33439" title="Click to share this post on Twitter" target="_blank">
Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture&body=Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture%0D%0A%0D%0A%20http%3A%2F%2Fwww.global-view.com%2Fforex-trading-tools%2Fresearch%2Findex.html">Email
Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture
|Key Canadian Data Featured at North American Open. Markets are in a Mild Risk-On Posture|
June 20, 2014 09:30 gmt
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
- Markets n the U.S. have moved into a mixed risk-on posture at early in Europe, but there appears to be a lack of strong conventions at this hour heading into the weekend.
- Yields in prime Eurozone fixed income markets are mostly higher Yields on the European periphery are mostly up as well.
- U.K. yields are up, the GBP is better bid.. Most see a +25bp BOE rate hike by yearend.
- U.S. yields are higher. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.63%, +3 bp.
- Equities closed mixed in the Far East. Bourses in Europe are mixed. U.S. shares are steady.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: EZ- Consumer Confidence, CA- Retail Sales, CPI
- Canadian CPI and retail sales figures are the major data today..Thursday saw bond yields fall in major global bond markets in response to the dovish Fed on Wednesday.
- European Consumer Confidence data are due later in the session. This release is not as closely followed as other confidence surveys are.
- On Friday, Canadian CPI and retail sales figures are featured. See theFOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they are released.
20 June 2014
- CA- Retail Sales- dated but key data
- CA- CPI- BOC policy metric
23 June 2014
- EZ/DE/FR-PMI's- Most current data
- US- Markit MFG PMI's- Early U.S. data
- US- Existing Homes Sales- Top Housing metric
24 June 2014
- DE- IFO Survey- top German Sentiment index
- US- Case Shiller Home Price Index- Accurate
- US- New Homes Sales- Housing metric
- US- CB Consumer Confidence- Closely watched
25 June 2014
- US- Durable Goods- measure of output
- US- GDP- growth measure
- US- flash Markit SVC PMI- Current data
26 June 2014
- US- Personal Income- PCE Deflator: Fed Inflation target
27 June 2014
- JP- Core CPI- BOJ trying to raise prices
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View
For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland, is a founding partner of Global-View.com, and an author. He has been an FX consultant for a money center. bank, a forex trader for a N.Y. institution, and a FX analyst for a top Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
Mon 23 Apr 2018
A All Day- Flash PMIs
AA 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
Tue 24 Apr 2018
AA 01:30 AU- CPI
A 08:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 14:00 US- CB Confidence
A 14:00 US- New Homes Sales
Wed 25 Apr 2018
AA 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 26 Apr 2018
AA 11:45 EZ- ECB Decision
A 12:30 US- Durable Goods
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 27 Apr 2018
AA 03:00 JP- Bank of Japan
A 08:00 DE- Employment
A 08:30 GB- GDP
A 14:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.