Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday June 27, 2014 - 09:12:10 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Japanese Data Disappoints. U.K. 1Q14 GDP Revised Slightly. Final University of Michigan Survey Due.
|Japanese Data Disappoints. U.K. 1Q14 GDP Revised Slightly. Final University of Michigan Survey Due.|
June 27 2014 09:00 gmt
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
- Markets are in a mixed risk-on posture early in the Europe today Most traders are cautious heading into the half-yearend.
- Yields in prime Eurozone fixed income markets are higher. Yields on the European periphery are up as well.
- U.K. gilt yields are steady. The BOE consistently has rejected the risk of a sharp policy tightening. We see a +25bp BOE rate hike by yearend.
- U.S. yields eased as well. The U.S. 10-yr is 2.52%, -2 bp.
- Equities closed mostly lower in the Far East. Bourses in Europe are mostly up. U.S. share futures are down.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: US- University of Michigan
- In the U.S, the final June University of Michigan Survey is due.
- UK 1Q14 GDP were barely revised and had no impact on trade
- Earlier weak May Japanese Household spending data were much weaker than expected The report triggered a sharp decline in the Nikkei today.
- The latest U.S. Core PCE deflator Thursday was a bit softer than forecast and thus keeps policy tightening pressures off the central bank.
- See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they are released.
|Weekly Trading Planner|
FRIDAY JUNE 27, 2014
JP Unemployed Mar
JP Retail Sales yy Apr
JP Core CPI May - BOJ Inflation Target
CH KOF Ind - Swiss Sentiment Index
GB GDP 1Q14 QQ - UK GDP Revision
GB GDP 1Q14 YY
US U Mich final Closely followed
MONDAY JUNE 30, 2014
US Chicago PMI
US Pending Homes Sales
TUESDAY JULY 1, 2014
AU- RBA Decision
EZ- Final Mfg PMI
GB- Mfg PMI
CA- Mfg PMI
US- Final Mfg PMI
US- Mfg PMI
WEDNESDAY JULY 2, 2014
US- ADP Private Jobs
||U Mich final
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland, is a founding partner of Global-View.com, and an author. He has been an FX consultant for a money center. bank, a forex trader for a N.Y. institution, and a FX analyst for a top Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 20 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Mon 20 Nov
14:00 EZ- Draghi Speech
15:00 US- Leading Indicators
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..