Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday July 11, 2014 - 09:30:08 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Worries About European Contagion Dissipate. Canada Jobs Data Next
|Worries About European Contagion Dissipate. Canada Jobs Data Next|
July 11, 2014 09:30 gmt
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Markets are moving back to a neutral to a mild risk-on posture as initial concerns about a possible contagion from the Banco Espirito Sancto situation had diminished.The EURUSD is back pivoting the 1.3600 line.
- Yields in prime Eurozone fixed income markets are mostly steady at lower levels established yesterday . Yields on the European periphery are now lower. The German 10-yr bund is 1.21%, 0bp.
- The U.K.10-yr gilt yield is 2.63% 0bp. Odds still favor a +25bp BOE short-term rate hike by yearend.
- U.S.10-yr yield is 2.53%, 0bp.
- Equities closed mixed in the Far East. Bourses in Europe have recovered. U.S. share futures are higher.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields. This aligns all the colors in the chart to reflect risk-on (green) and risk-off(red).
HIGH IMPACT NEWS ITEMS: CA- Employment
- Today, Canadian employment data are the only major release.
- Worries about Portugal have abated. We suspect that interest in moving back into the Eurozone periphery will have diminished as the risks involved are now better known..
- See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they are released.
|Weekly Trading Planner|
FRIDAY July 11, 2014
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland, is a founding partner of Global-View.com, and an author. He has been an FX consultant for a money center. bank, a forex trader for a N.Y. institution, and a FX analyst for a top Fed watching service. John has an MBA in International Finance and an A.B. in Economics from the University of California at Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 19 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Mon 19 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN, US- Holiday
Tue 20 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A 10:00 US- ZEW Survey
Wed 21 Feb 2018
00:00 CN- Holiday
A All Day flash PMIs
A 15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 15:30 US- EIA Crude
AA 19:00 US- Fed Meeting Minutes
Thu 22 Feb 2018
A 09:00 DE- IFO Survey
A 09:30 GB- GDP
AA 13:30 CA- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 23 Feb 2018
A 10:00 EZ- Final HICP
AA 13:30 CA- CPI
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.