Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday September 4, 2014 - 18:47:58 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Risk-On Trading Following Major ECB Surprise. August U.S. Jobs Data Friday
|Risk-On Trading Following Major ECB Surprise. August U.S. Jobs Data Friday|
September 5, 2014 00:00 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
Today has been a watershed day for Europe with the ECB finally taking aggressive action, both in terms of interest rate cuts and in terms of providing liquidity to halt the decline in European inflation. EURUSD has fallen through the 1.3000 barrier.
- On Friday, U.S. and Canadian August payroll data are due.
- The European Central Bank was the headline event of the day with the central Bank surprising markets with interest rate cuts and liquidity additions. The aggressive ECB ease saw EURUSD tumble.
- The Bank of England kept policy steady as expected. Meeting notes are due in just under two weeks time.
- In the U.S., ADP jobs data were in line with estimates an increase in NFP on the order of +200K.
- U.S.Service PMI surveys were stronger than expected. Weekly Jobless Claims were steady.
- The BOJ kept policy steady, as expected today, although some concerns were expressed about the lasting impact of the sales tax increase.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):FRIDAY
09:00 EZ GDP Broadest growth measure
12:30 CA Payrolls Key employment metric
12:30 US Payrolls Key employment metric
||Ind Output yy
||2Q14 GDP qq
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Upgrade Your Trading experience. Try the Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 16 February 2018
Upgrade Your Trading. Try The Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Fri 16 Feb 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
00:00 CN- Holiday
AA 09:30 GB- Retail Sales
A 13:30 US- Housing Starts/Permits
A 15:00 US- University of Michigan
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.