Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Wednesday September 10, 2014 - 18:44:17 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
MIXED RISK: New Scotland Poll Shows Nay Vote Ahead. Aussie Jobs Due
|MIXED RISK: New Scotland Poll Shows Nay Vote Ahead. Aussie Jobs Due|
September 11, 2014 00:00 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
Key markets remain in a mixed RISK posture heading into afternoon NY trade.. Chatter the Fed may drop the phrase "for a considerable time" from its policy statement is being seen as a possible signal that a rate hike is in the cards in early 2015. This talk has been driving U.S. rates higher. U.K. Scotland worries persist.
- Very early Thursday sees the latest RBNZ policy decision. No rate change is expected.
- The Scottish Daily Record Scotland independence poll put the pro-independence vote at 47%, and the no vote at 53% (excluding undecided). There were rumors earlier in the day that the pro-independence vote would be 54%. GBP gained on the news.
- There has been widespread talk that the FOMC might drop its "extended time period" from its policy statement next week. That could move the timing of the first rate hike to early 2015. Fed rate hikes are still likely to be gradual as they"normalize" policy.
- On Thursday, a main feature is Australian jobs data. Friday features U.S. retail Sales figures and the University of Michigan Survey.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
01:30 AU Payrolls Key growth metric
12:30 US Initial Claims Employment measure
19:00 EZ Draghi Milan Draghi always closely followed
05:30 JP Ind Out Japanese Production
12:30 US Retail Sales Consumer is King
13:55 US U Mich prelim Consumer Sentiment
||Nat Gas bcf
||Ind Prod mm
||Ind Prod yy
||U Mich prelim
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..