Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday September 11, 2014 - 09:49:09 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
MIXED RISK: Aussie Jobs Data Show Outsized Gain. RBNZ Keeps Rates Steady
|MIXED RISK: Aussie Jobs Data Show Outsized Gain. RBNZ Keeps Rates Steady|
September 11, 2014 09:30 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
Key markets are in a mixed RISK-OFF posture early in European trade Thursday. There are concerns that the Fed will be taking a less dovish posture at its meeting next Thursday and that is weighing on stocks. The Scotland referendum vote is also next week.
- As expected the RBNZ kept policy steady. Markets felt the policy statement was less hawkish than expected.
- August Australia Jobs data saw an unexpected surge fueled by part-t-me jobs growth.The data are unsustainable. Aussie jobs statistics can be volatile..
- The Scottish Daily Record Scotland independence poll put the pro-independence vote at 47%, and the no vote at 53% (excluding undecided).
- There has been widespread talk that the FOMC might drop its "extended time period" from its policy statement next week. That could move the timing of the first rate hike to early 2015. Fed rate hikes are still likely to be gradual as they"normalize" policy.
- Friday features U.S. retail Sales figures and the University of Michigan Survey.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
01:30 AU Payrolls Key growth metric
12:30 US Initial Claims Employment measure
19:00 EZ Draghi Milan Draghi always closely followed
05:30 JP Ind Out Japanese Production
12:30 US Retail Sales Consumer is King
13:55 US U Mich prelim Consumer Sentiment
||Nat Gas bcf
||Ind Prod mm
||Ind Prod yy
||U Mich prelim
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
GVI Trading. Potential Price Risk Scale
Tue 19 June 2018
AA: Major, A: High, B: Medium
A 12:30 US- House Permits/Starts
Wed 20 June 2018
A 14:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
A 14:30 US- EIA Crude
Thu 21 June 2018
AA 11:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
A 12:30 US- Weekly Jobless
Fri 22 June 2018
John M. Bland, MBA
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
Global-View Affiliate Program
We are starting an affiliate program to market some of our products.
Send me an email if you would be interested or if you know someone who would like to be an affiliate. Generous commissions payout for those accepted.
Put the word "affiliate" in the email subject line.
Start trading with forex broker Markets Cube
Max McKegg's Daily Forex Trading Forecasts
Veteran FX Trader, Max McKegg, forecasts all the Major currencies and the Australasians; providing Daily and Medium Term Trading forecasts to subscribers, who include large Banks the world over, as well as individual traders in more than 30 different countries.
Request a TRIAL of Max's Forex Service.