Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Saturday September 20, 2014 - 20:35:43 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
RISK-ON: Busy Economic News And Calendar Week In Store
|RISK-ON: Busy Economic News And Calendar Week In Store|
September 22, 2014 00:00 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
Markets have moved into a MIXED RISK posture as of the Friday European close. The rejection of the independence vote in Scotland by a margin of 55-45% was the major news of the day. .Betting markets had a better handle on the vote than pollsters. A BOE rate hike is back of the table for early 2015
- The upcoming week sees another active calendar. Monday features U.S. Existing Homes Sales and Eurozone preliminary Consumer Confidence,.
- On Friday, August Canadian CPI were hotter than expected and raised questions about whether Bank of Canada policy will be changing.
- Tuesday sees a slew of flash PMI reports and Canadian Retail Sales. On Wednesday, the key German IFO Survey is due, along with U.S. New Homes Sales. Thursday sees a number of U.S. data releases. on Friday, U.S. GDP and the final University of Michigan Survey are due. Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):MONDAY
13:00 EZ Draghi EU Parliament policy dove
14:00 US Existing Homes Top housing number seen better.
01:45 CN HSBC flash PMI Economic sentiment survey
07:28 DE MFG &SVC PMI flash Economic sentiment survey
07:58 EZ flash MFG & SVC PMI Economic sentiment survey
12:30 CA Retail Sales Consumer demand flat?
13:45 US Mfg MKt PMI flash Economic sentiment survey
08:00 DE IFO Climate Top indicator seen soft
14:00 US New Homes Sales Housing stat seen better
17:00 TRY 5-yr belly of the curve
.00:30 JP CPI seen steady
12:30 US Initial Claims correction seen
12:30 US Dur Goods correction expected
13:45 US Markit SVC PMI flash Economic Sentiment Survey
12:30 US GDP 2Q14 Revised data
13:55 US U Mich final Economic Sentiment seen flay
||Cons Conf prelim
||Draghi EU Parliament
||HSBC flash PMI
||MFG PMI flash
||SVC PMI flash
||MFG PMI flash
||SVC PMI flash
||flash MFG PMI
||flash SVC PMI
||WK Mortgage Stats
||Mfg MKt PMI flash
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..