Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday October 3, 2014 - 09:56:06 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
September U.S. Jobs Seen Solid. Service PMIs Mostly Soft
|September U.S. Jobs Seen Solid. Service PMIs Mostly Soft|
October 3, 2014 09:45 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
Early in Europe markets are in a mixed Risk posture heading into U.S. September employment data and the weekend. U.S. NFP are seen gaining in excess of 200K in the month. The EURUSD is currently holding above the psychological 1.2600 line.
- The September U.S jobs report is due. ADP Private Payroll data showed a gain of +213K in August vs. +202K in July. The forecast had no impact on street expectations for a gain in non-farm payrolls of about that amount.
- Eurozone final Service PMIs were mixed, but on balance they were weaker than forecast.
- The September U.K. Service PMI fell short pf street estimates. Perhaps the economy might be slipping? The GBPUSD is trading weaker.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
07:55 DE SVC PMI final Key Service Sector index
07:58 EZ SVC PMI final Key Service Sector index
08:28 GB SVC PMI Key Service Sector index
12:30 CA Trade External sector measure
12:30 US Payrolls Major Fed Target
12:30 US Trade Impacts GDP calculation
13:45 US Markit SVC PM Key Service Sector index
14:00 US ISM SVC PMI Key Service Sector index
||Markit SVC PMI
||ISM SVC PMI
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 15 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Thu 16 Nov
01:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Retail Sales
10:00 EZ- final HICP
14:15 US- Industrial Production
Fri 17 Nov
13:30 CA- Retail Sales, CPI
13:30 US- Housing Starts and Permits
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Wed -- 20:30 GMT AU- Employment data.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Thu -- 09:30 GMT GB- Retail Sales.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Thu -- 10:00 GMT EZ- final HICP. ECB targets inflation.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Thu -- NY Morning US- Import Prices, Philly Fed, Industrial, Production, NAHB. Usually not major movers.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT CA- Retail Sales and CPI.
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH to Medium Fri -- 13:30 GMT US- Housing Starts and Permits.
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..