Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Saturday October 4, 2014 - 22:21:05 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Markets to Digest U.S. Jobs on Monday. Quiet Calendar
|Markets to Digest U.S. Jobs on Monday. Quiet Calendar|
October 6, 2014 00:00 GMT
Daily Risk On/Off Heat Map
Current Market Conditions:
The September U.S. Employment Report was considerably better than expected and has given the USD a boost. The EURUSD was testing the 1.2500 line. Markets are ending the week generally in a RISK-ON posture following the report.
- Monday features German Output Data. The September U.S. jobs report was better than street forecasts. It saw equities gain and bond yields rise.
- Tuesday sees central bank decisions from Australia and Japan. Also U.K. production data are slated.
- On Wednesday, Chinese GDP and the latest Fed Minutes will be released.
- Thursday sees Australia employment data, the latest Bank of England policy decision and weekly U.S. jobless claims. On Friday, U.K. trade and Canadian employment data will be the featured releases.
- Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar and the Forex Forum for the complete list of key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
AU/NZ Clocks +1hr
14:00 A CA Ivey PMI volatile index
0:30 A JP Trade Japan is a big exporter
03:30 A AU Australia Reserve Bank no rate change
04:30 A JP Bank of Japan no rate change
07:15 A CH CPI deflation?
17:00 A TRY 3-yr auction
02:00 A CN GDP key indicator
17:00 A TRY 10-yr auction
18:00 A FRB Fed Minutes latest decision
00:50 A JP BOJ Minutes
01:30 A AU Employment major economic metric
11:00 A GB Bank of England no rate change
12:30 A US Initial Claims near frictional lows
17:00 TRY 30-yr
08:30 A GB Trade key industrial measure
12:30 A CA Employment key economic metric
||Factory Ord mm
||Factory Ord yy
||Australia Reserve Bank
||Bank of Japan
||Ind Output yy
||Ind Output m
||Ind Output y
||Mfg Output m
||Mfg Output yy
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..