Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Friday November 28, 2014 - 10:48:33 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Eurozone HICP in Line. Markets Digest OPEC Decision. Holiday Shortened U.S. Session
|Eurozone HICP in Line. Markets Digest OPEC Decision. Holiday Shortened U.S. Session|
November 28, 2014 .10:50:GMT
TOP NEWS ITEMS: CA- GDP, US- Early Close
28 November-- 10:40 GMT- Current Market Conditions
European markets were trading in a RISK OFF posture early on what will be a holiday-shortened session. We have seen some volatility around the Eurozone flash HICP for November, which came in line with estimates. German November October Retail Sales data beat street estimates. The main focus remains on the OPEC decision which appears to be an attempt to drive prices lower and pressure the North American high cost producers.
- In forex, the USD is trading mostly higher. Unexpectedly, the EUR is mostly higher on its major crosses Gold is weaker again and oil prices have fallen further. The Swiss gold referendum is on Sunday.
- In the Far East, equities ended mixed. In Japan, JGB yields fell.
- European bourses are lower. 10-yr bund and UK Gilt yields are mixed. European peripheral bond yields are mixed.
- The U.S 10-yr note yield is easier. U.S. equities futures are down.
The heat map color scheme of interest rates reflects yields.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
23:30 JP Core CPI Japan inflation
23:50 JP Retail Sales Consumer Demand
23:50 JP Ind Out industrial activity
7:00 DE Ret Sales Consumer Demand
10:00 EZ FL HICP Key ECB Metric
12:30 CA GDP Widest Economic Measure
16:0 0 US Markets Close Early
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
John M. Bland is a founding partner of Global-View.com. He was a FX consultant to major corporations. He has also been a institutional forex trader, FX analyst for a blue chip Fed watching service and an author. John has an MBA in Finance and a BA in Economics from the University of California, Berkeley.
|Copyright 2014, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 21 November 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 21 Nov
15:00 US- Existing Homes Sales
23:00 US- Yellen Speech
Wed 22 Nov
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
13:30 US- Durable Goods
15:00 US- final University of Michigan Survey
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- FOMC Minutes
Thu 23 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
13:30 CA- Retail Sales
Fri 24 Nov
All Day flash PMIs
09:00 DE- IFO Survey
US- Early Closes
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Mon -- 14:00 GMT EZ- Draghi speaks in Brussels. Looking for any policy hints or bias
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 13:30 GMT US- Existing Homes Sales. Top Housing Statistic
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Tue -- 23:30 GMT US- Yellen Speech. Early evening. Looking for anything on policy
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 13:30 GMT US- Weekly Jobless, Durable Goods
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:00 GMT US- final University of Michigan Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed -- 15:30 GMT US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed -- 19:00 GMT US- FOMC Policy Minutes. Key policy release
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..