Forex News Blog
Back to The Headlines
Thursday February 19, 2015 - 18:53:12 GMT
Share This Story
global-view.com - www.global-view.com
Greek Bailout Extension Request Questioned. Mixed Risk Posture
TOP NEWS ITEMS: CN- Holiday, JA- flash PMI, EZ- flash PMIs, GB- Retail Sales, CA- Retail Sales, US- flash PMI
19 February-- 19:00 GMT- Current Market Conditions. Markets remain in a MIXED RISK posture late Thursday following word early that Greece had requested a six-month extension of its bailout agreement. Subsequent headlines called that story into question.
In forex, the USD continues to trade mixed in key relationships. The EUR is mixed on its key crosses. European bourses closed mixed.. The 10-yr bund yields was steady. Peripheral yields were mixed with Greek yields higher. U.S. equities are mixed. The 10-yr yield is higher. Far East equities put in a higher close. The 10-yr JGB is 0.40% -2.0 bp. Gold and oil are down.
Weekly Trading Planner Top Items (GMT):
Be sure to refer daily to the Global-View Economic Calendar For key items (actual data, selected charts, etc.) as they are released.
||MFG PMI flash
||SVC PMI flash
||MFG PMI flash
||SVC PMI flash
||flash MFG PMI
||flash SVC PMI
||Ret Sls x-fuel mm
||Ret Sls X-fuel yy
||Ret Sls mm
||Ret Sls yy
||Mfg MKt PMI flash
See the FOREX FORUM. for actual data, selected charts, etc.) and comments from experienced traders to events as they happen.
|Copyright 2015, GlobalViewpoint, Inc All rights reserved|
Forex Trading News
Daily Forex Market News
Forex news reports can be found on the forex research
headlines page below. Here you will find real-time forex market news reports
provided by respected contributors of currency trading information. Daily forex
market news, weekly forex research and monthly forex news features can be found
Real-time forex market news reports and features providing
other currency trading information can be accessed by clicking on any of the
headlines below. At the top of the forex blog page you will find the latest
forex trading information. Scroll down the page if you are looking for less
recent currency trading information. Scroll to the bottom of fx blog headlines
and click on the link for past reports on forex. Currency world news reports
from previous years can be found on the left sidebar under "FX Archives."
Elevate Your Trading With The Amazing Trader!
The Amazing Trader includes:
Register To Test Your Amazing Trader
- Actionable trading levels delivered to YOUR charts in real-time.
- Live trading strategy sessions.
- Market Updates with Trading Tools.
Trading Ideas for 11 December 2017
Register for the Amazing Trader
Amazing Trader EVENT RISK Calendar:
Tue 12 Dec
09:30 GB- CPI
10:00 GB- ZEW Survey
13:30 US- PPI
Wed 13 Dec
00:30 AU- Employment
09:30 GB- Unemployment
13:30 US- CPI
15:30 US- EIA Crude
19:00 US- Fed Decision
Thu 14 Dec
07:30 CH- SNB Decision
All Day- Global- flash PMIs
12:00 GB- Bank of England Decision
12:45 EZ- ECB Decision
13:30 US- Retail Sales
13:30 US- Weekly Jobless
14:45 US- Industrial Production
Potential Trading Opportunities
John M. Bland, MBA
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Mediun Tue--10:00 GMT-- DE- ZEW. Second Tier Sentiment Survey
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Tue--13:30 GMT-- US- PPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium Wed--09:30 GMT-- GB- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH Wed--13:30 GMT-- US- CPI
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium Wed--15:30 GMT-- US- EIA Crude
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: High Wed--19:00 GMT-- US- Fed Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH- Thu --00:30 GMT-- AU- Employment
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: Medium- Thu --All day-- global- flash PMIs
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --07:30-- CH- Swiss National Bank Decision
- POTENTIAL PRICE RISK: HIGH-Medium- Thu --09:30-- GB- Retail Sales
co-founding Partner, Global-View.com
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Daily Trading Chart Points Updated
EXCLUSIVE: Global-View Free Forex Database updated
TRADER ADVOCACY ARTICLES
Trader's Advocate Articles..